- Granite counter tops
- 4 burners gas stove
- Microwave oven
- Stainless steel hood (60 cm)
- Stainless steel sink
- Stacked washer and dryer
- Quinziño or similar electrical accessories
- Gas water heater
- Stained wood kitchen cabinets (medium density fiberboard) finished in water resistant
- finish 12. American standard faucet or similar
- Interior drywall throughout
- Travertine Marble floors
- Air conditioner multisplit and fan coil equipment for the living and bedrooms
- 4. Electric entry door lock
- Aluminum window frames
- Galvanized steel rails on terrace with tempered glass
- Ironwork balcony railings galvanized steel
- Individual hot water system in each unit
- Interior parking space and storage room
- Double Glass window at Av. Side
- Wood doors medium density fireboard
- Wood shelving medium density fireboard
- Aluminum railing
- Interior doors medium density fireboard finishes with oak veneer
- Marble sink
- Marble floors
- Tempered glass showers doors
- White American standard brand toilet or similar 5. American standard brand faucets or similar
- Rental program (by Nights)
- Beach Club & Swimming pool
- Restaurants & Bars
- Cleaning Services
- Room services 24 Hours
- Maintenance services
- Reservation and front desk services
- Administration services
- Marketing and sales office
- Bank & Money Exchange
Individual meter per unit, each owner shall pay to the hotel management the quantity corresponding to its consumption so the hotel can pay the Power Company the corresponding consumption. Payment of electricity consumed within the condo IS NOT part of the maintenance fee and must be paid additionally by each homeowner. The consumption of common areas must be covered by the hotel as part of the maintenance fee.
Cold water will be a common system for the entire complex, but there will be individual meters in each unit. Consumption shall be paid to the manager who will take care of payment to the water company. Each unit will have its own water heater wich will be a gas unit.
Each unit will have its own gas for stove heater and dryer. Each unit will have it corresponding measure.
Each unit will be given with its own equipment on the roof of the building, so that everyone will have to pay for the consumption of electric power due to the of A/A.
All units will have electronic door locks with card access to meet the standars of "Bel Air".
The Hotel will have a central switch from which the units can be connected. Local calls and long distance calls will be charged at very competitive prices, less than a cell phone or pay phone.
The Hotel will provide a network of basic wireless intenet throughout the building. Also, the building will be equiped with a network for television signal, so that each owner shall contract the services with the company designated for the entire complex, having to pay everyone the select provider. Homeowners may not place antennas or similar equipment in the terraces that effect the project´s aesthetic.
Each homeowner is responsible for paying for its own property insurance. However if a master policy for all risks and liability on the entire building is a requirement by the insurance company, the hotel will cover the insurance fees and will charge the proportional part to each homeowner.